Sonntag, 7. März 2010

365/63 + 365/64 + 365/65 +365/66

Sunday 07.03.2010 Day 66

Winter is back

We had a lot of sunshine today but also a very cold wind. It seems as if winter is back.

We made a long walk through a public park in the morning.

After lunch I played Set with my elder son. It´s a fantastic game and my son is much better than I.

I still haven´t got time to go to the doctor... because of my shoulder. A couple of days it seemed as if it will be better. But today I fail to lift my right arm.

Both boys kneaded me, too cute of them!

Much snuggling time through the whole day with my elder son. He´s afraid of school tomorrow. 8 weeks are gone since he was the last time in school. Poor boy, but he must weather the storm in the first days, with all the questions and the necessity of a new class.





Saturday 06.03.2010 Day 65

Another snowy morning


Unbelievable... I´m so ready for spring .... and what did I see when I got up in the morning? SNOW!!!!

So my husband and my elder son cleared the snow after breakfast while I made the grocery shopping with my younger son.

Later my husband tipped a cup of coffee over.... all on the carpet... Thanks god it wasn´t me... who did it... So my three men had fun cleaning the carpet together.

After lunch we went ice skating together.






Friday 05.03.2010 Day 64

Cleaning the carpet (picture 060310)

My younger son was sick to his stomach - so his grandmother picked him up earlier from school - while I was working.

No swimming training for him in the evening and no training for my elder son because he is having a cold.

Snuggling time with him in the evening.






Thursday 04.03.2010 Day 63


From now on our office is open until 8:00 pm. Within six weeks I have to work three times until 8:00 pm.

No one is asking who take care of our children in this time. And no one cares that the children go to bed not until 9:00 pm.

I had a long call with the teacher of my elder son in the afternoon, because he´ll release from hospital in the evening.

It snowed on my way home...

15 Kommentare:

Mari hat gesagt…

Pretty pictures, but it looks so cold! Sorry to hear about your new hours. That sounds like it's going to be hard to deal with.

sara hat gesagt…

that first picture is absolutely beautiful!!!

but I am sorry for all the snow you are still having.

I will be praying for your son as he adjusts to being back in school!

Fabella hat gesagt…

Tolle Bilder, auch wenn ich verstehen kann, daß Du bereit für den Frühling bist, ich auch, und bei uns siehts gott sei Dank auch nicht mehr so aus .. aber kalt isses :(

Schön, daß Dein Sohn wieder zurück ist, das freut mich! Ich hoffe, jetzt pendelt sich wieder alles ein.

Uff, bis 8 .. das ist mal lang, Du arme *knuddel*

Maike hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Fotos hast du uns mitgebracht!!
Freut mich zu hören, dass die Krankenhauszeit für deinen Sohn vorbei ist und er wieder zur Schule geht. Kann mir vorstellen, dass das nicht einfach für ihn wird, aber vermutlich ist nur der erste Tag "komisch". Ich wünsch ihm alles, alles Gute!!
Und du, denk auch mal an dich und deine Schulter ... *umarm*
LG; maike

~Susie~ hat gesagt…

Lovely shots, we have the same here, loads and loads of snow...I want spring! ;o)

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Hallo liebes Flöckchen,

wahrscheinlich möchten 98% von uns allen jetzt Frühling... der Schnee kam doch nochmal recht unverhofft - wir hatten uns ja schon fast an den Gedanken von Frühlingsboten und strahlendem Sonnenschein gewöhnt.

Ich denke aber, dass es jetzt wirklich das letzte Aufbäumen des Winters ist und wir wirklich bald den Frühling in vollen Zügen genießen können.

Für Deine Söhne wünsche ich alles alles Gute - jetzt kann`s doch nur wieder aufwärts gehen!

Ich schicke Dir viele liebe Grüße,

Kerstin

Manfred Köllner hat gesagt…

dir und deiner familie wünsche ich weiterhin alles gute..danke für den besuch und bis bald liebe gruesse manfred

Julia hat gesagt…

auch wenn man sie nicht mehr sehen kann... tolle Winterbilder.

Ich freu mich, dass es deinem Sohn besser geht. Hoffe, es geht nur noch aufwärts.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thinking of your boy as he returns to school. I am hoping adjustment will be kind to him.

Wow at all your snow, it is unbelievable how much you have. Considering we get NONE! It is now Autumn here although we are still experiencing Summer :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

aber herrliche Winerbilder, auch wenn bei uns kein Schnee mehr liegt... ar - kalt ist es dennoch!

Katinka hat gesagt…

mir geht es genauso - ich mag den Winter auch nicht mehr.
Dennoch zaubert er noch herrliche Bilder - so wie Deine :-)

Aber jetzt reicht es wirklich, hoffen wir auf baldigen Frühling :-)

Liebe Grüße
Katinka

takinu hat gesagt…

Here the winter is also back. I need spring so urgent.

Susan hat gesagt…

Good luck to your son on his return to school. I am hoping that he is feeling much better now and it is your turn to feel well--too bad about the long hours, that is very tough.

The picture of the trees is just beautiful, but I hope spring touches you soon. Cleaning carpets is a spring ritual in our house--I just did ours on Sunday.

Sujomi hat gesagt…

It's always difficult to return after being gone for so long - Here's to him soon returning to the swing of things.

That stinks about your work hours. It's not easy being a working mom.

Anonym hat gesagt…

huhuu :) tolle Fotos hast du wieder für uns .. aber so viel Schnee, schrecklich, gell? bei uns "aufm Land" ging gestern gar nichts mehr ..

und ich bin auch so frühlingssehnsüchtig!

oh je - deine neuen Arbeitszeiten, das ist heftig, und eine enorme zusätzliche Belastung. Hoffentlich schaffst du alles gut, und kannst auch mal zum Doc gehen, wenn deine Schulter nicht besser wird. Ich drück ganz fest die Daumen für alles, und hoffe, dass dein Sohn die ersten Tage in der Schule gut rumgekriegt hat? das ist immer extrem schwierig ...

Alles Liebe für dich *knuddel* und ein entspanntes schönes Wochenende wünscht dir
Ocean :))