Samstag, 18. Juli 2009

AWARD



I was so super surprised as I saw this fantastic "Supermom Award" on Gabs Blog

Thanks a lot my dear friend - It means a lot to me!! And I´m so happy!! I also give it back to you with your two beautiful children and your crazy and creative life. Thanks for being my (web)friend.

Now I can give this award to four other Supermoms - I´ll give it to five...

Sara with her 3 amazing kids and her christian activities
Tracy with her 5 sporting angels and her creative life
Kerri with her 2 whirlwinds and our planned coffee meeting
JanMary with her 3 great kids and her creative life
Marleen with her 2 unique girls

Last but not least to all MOM´s in the world which are making all a hard but fantastic job!!!

6 Kommentare:

Jarila hat gesagt…

Great award! Youve earned it!!

sara hat gesagt…

thank you so much!! Being a mom isn't always easy but it is wonderful! I appreciate the encouragement!!!

Dot O hat gesagt…

Congratulations! You do deserve it. In the US we usually hang our kids school/sports awards on our refrigerators using magnets.

I think your boys need to print out and hang this on your refrigerator just so they can remember how lucky they are!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thank You So much for passing this award onto me - I truly appreciate it :) ((HUGS))

Unknown hat gesagt…

Thanks for the award - you are so sweet.

Unfortunately I am terrible at passing these on, but lovely that you thought of me :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

Thanks for the award - you are so sweet.

Unfortunately I am terrible at passing these on, but lovely that you thought of me :)