Montag, 18. Oktober 2010

365/284 until 365/290

Sunday 17.10.2010 day 290

Flower bouquet

This beautiful flower bouqet I got yesterday from our visitors.

My elder son spent the morning at his grandmother and joined the service together.

In the afternoon my younger son was invited to a birthday party from his class mate.

It was another grey and rainy day.




Saturday 16.10.2010 day 289

Walking through the autumn scenery

In the morning my elder son got his flu shot. Afterwards he had a soccer match.

Later we received visitors. My sister-in-law with her husband and daughter visited us. We had lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant.

Too bad is was raining the whole day. Anyway we made a little walk through the autumn scenery.



Friday 15.10.2010 day 288

Checkup of the knee in the morning. The doctor found an intra-articular space so he prescribed me electro-physiotherapy for six times.

Hope it´ll work.



Thursday 14.10.2010 day 287

In the afternoon the chimney sweeper was here.

No aqua jogging this evening because of the sick knee.

But I was allowed to remove the bandage.



Wednesday 13.10.2010 day 286

I plan to make a photobook for me - and I also want to make a little memory book for one of my best blogger friend... Hope it´ll succeed. Because I´m not so good in these things.

This is the stuff I ordered and bought the last weeks.

Decoupage pager, leporella and letters

I worked again. But it´s not comfortable to sit with the bandage.




Tuesday 12.10.2010 Day 285

Paper, stamps and envelope

Nearly two days I was unfit to walk correctly ... so I had an appointment at the orthopedist in the morning... swelling of the capsule, jammed nerve starting from the sciatica, patella low and so I got an taped ointment-bandage

I was off sick, today.




Monday 11.10.2010 Day 284

Paris stamps



Sunday 10.10.2010 Day 283

It´s the birthday of my sons grandfather.

We were invited for coffee and cake in the afternoon.



For Katinkas project "Beautiful moments in autumn and winter"

Pumpkins for sale

21 Kommentare:

girlie hat gesagt…

oh angelika... i hope you knees get better.
those paris scrapping stuff are beautiful!! seeing them made me miss paris so much...the life that i had...the life i shared with you for a moment. keep our memories always... sending you lots of hugs my friend!! take care always!!

Fabella hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Fotos hast Du wieder mitgebracht!

Gute Besserung für Dein Knie, das ist ja wirklich nicht schön :(

Bin schon ganz gespannt, was Du bastelst und hoffe, wir bekommen es dann zu sehen!

Julia hat gesagt…

schöne neue Fotos... Der Waldspaziergang ist sehr schön.

Michelle hat gesagt…

That walk shot was gorgeous. I'm sorry you had to take a sick day but your stamping supplies look like a fun way to spend some down time.

As always, great photos!

Birgit hat gesagt…

Hallo Du liebe :)
Jaa endlich frische Fotos von Dir!!!
Toll ich bin ja begeister von dem Papier und auch von den Stemplen... hihi.
Nun bin ich aber gespannt, wie Dein Projekt fertig ausschaut... Du zeigst es doch?
Was nun die Bastelanleitung anbelangt, die hab ich natürlich nicht.
Aber ich kann versuchen, sie Dir aus dem Kopf aufzuschreiben wenn Du magst.
Schick mir doch bitte Deine Mailadresse, dann muss ich hier nicht alles volltippseln.
Piccola1@web.de
Liebe Grüsse Birgit :)

Manja hat gesagt…

viele wunderschöne fotos hast du wieder mitgebracht und so tolle stempel... viel erfolg fürs fotobuch, das wird sicher toll... und das kürbisfoto ist ein traum! glg manja

faye hat gesagt…

Such beautiful photos... love the
crispness and colors.

Hope the knee heals quickly.

Unknown hat gesagt…

wunderschöne Bilder... die Stempel mag ich und die Kürbisse und , und , und... einfach klasse! Schöne Woche!

Mari hat gesagt…

I love that scene in the woods and the pumpkins too.

Tracey hat gesagt…

Beautiful fall colors! So sorry about your knee..hope the therapy works and you get well very soon!

Sujomi hat gesagt…

I hope your knee is soon better! Everything seems harder when your health is not at its best. I would love your pumpking shot as my October calender picture!

sara hat gesagt…

I am so sorry for your knee! I am praying that it heals quickly.

I did not know that people still had chimney sweepers come...I thought it was only in the movies! ha!

take care friend and rest that knee!!

Anny-Libelle hat gesagt…

Tolle Fotos der letzten Tage, das Kürbisbild mag ich total gern.
Ich bin auch schon ganz gespannt auf dein gebasteltes Werk, die Utensilien, die du dir gekauft hast, sehen ja schon sehr vielversprechend aus! Viel Spaß dabei!

Liebe Grüße von Anny

Anonym hat gesagt…

Huhu liebe Angelika :)

zuerstmal ganz rasche gute Besserung für dein Knie ..drücke die Daumen, daß die Therapie gut angschlägt!

superschöne Bilder hast du wieder hier ..der Waldspaziergang - trotz Regen, das sieht einfach wunderschön aus! und das Blumenbouquet sowieso ..ein Farbentraum!

Die Fotobücher werden bestimmt total schön - ich wünsch dir viel Spass beim Erstellen!

Ganz liebe Grüsse aus dem total verregneten Schwobaländle ;) *knuddel*
Ocean :)

Kerri hat gesagt…

Erstmal Gute Besserung deinem Knie! HOffentlich hilft die Elektrizität!
Tolle Herbstbilder hast du gemacht. Und dein Fotobuch Projekt sieht genial aus, bin schon auf das fertige Produkt gespannt!
Liebe Grüße
Kerri

Manfred Köllner hat gesagt…

hallo angelika, herrlich diese warmen farben der kürbisse!! wunderschön dazu in der reihe dieser blümenstrauss.. schade eigentlich muessten diese bilder grosser abgebildet werden, sie sind so wunderbar!!!!!!!!! bis bald wieder, dir und deiner familie alles gute, sei lieb gegruesst manfred

Katinka hat gesagt…

Hallo liebe Angelika,
auch von mir gute Besserung für das Knie!

Die Fotos sind wieder super!
So ein Waldspaziergang ist immer eine Erholung finde ich.

Das Kürbisfoto gefällt mir auch sehr - die sind ja nun wirklich total typisch für den Herbst, paast also super zum Projekt!

Ein schönes Wochenende wünsche ich Dir, liebe Grüße
Katinka

Anonym hat gesagt…

Liebe Angelika, ich wünsche dir und deinen Lieben en rundum schönes Wochenende .. ganz liebe Grüsse an dich *knuddel* :)

Ocean

Anonym hat gesagt…

Die Kürbisse sehen so richtig einladend aus! Erstens um Suppe draus zu machen und zweitens um ein Monster zu basteln.
Der Blumenstrauss hat Dir sicher das unöselige Wetter versüßt!
Ina

Anonym hat gesagt…

I am so sorry to read of your injury, I hope your knee recovers sooner than later. Your project looks wonderful, what fabulous paris stamps. I look forward to seeing the project grow. I love the autumn colours, and your photos show them beautifully.

Girl Tornado hat gesagt…

I love the sunflower bouquet, so very pretty... and the autumn walk in the rain, what a beautiful photo! Hope your knee is doing better!!!