Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009

365/36


Today was an ugly and grey, kind of depressing day, wet and cold not more then 2 degrees above freezing.

My spring cleaning wear on, with the childrens bathroom and another floor.

At lunchtime the electrician has come to repair the childrens sockets and a light switch (dimmer). So this is my picture of today.

I have been tagged by Flohbock and Fabella, you should all visit their beautiful blogs.I`m supposed to list six "interesting" things about myself, and then link back to the blogs that tagged me Flohbock´s Fotokiste and Fabella´s Scrapblog

1. I´m a mom of three

2. Playing the guitar and listening to someone who is playing the guitar is wonderful

3. I love to drive around in my car with the music turned up high or to ride a bike

4. Cafe latte is my favourite coffee

5. I´m dreaming of a parachute jump

6. My favourite song at the moment is from Glashaus the song "Haltet die Welt an" and from Nickelback "How you remind me"
you should all follow the links and give them a few minutes.


This is the one tagged by me:

Takinu
Melly
Nachtamazone
Annie
Gabs
Magelan
Domad

8 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh, a parachute jump sounds FUN! :)

We had a grey, kind of depressing day here too. Looking forward to sunny, Spring days. :)

Thanks for the tag!

Anonym hat gesagt…

danke fürs taggen. bisher hab ich bei sowas nie mitgemacht, aber heute war mir mal danach LOL

das bild ist voll genial und ja, ich kenne solche tage. schrecklich ist das manchmal!

ich wünsche dir ein schönes wochenende,
gabs

Anonym hat gesagt…

Das Lied von Glashaus kannte ich noch gar nicht, super schön, gefällt mir auch. Auch das von Nickelback gefällt mir gut. Deine Nr. 3 mag ich auch super gern ... schade daß wir nicht zu zweit fahren können ... aber wer weiß, irgendwann einmal ...

takinu hat gesagt…

We had also a grey and cold day. Brrr. Your children has a own bathrom. Wow! Nice foto.

magelan hat gesagt…

Ja so ne Steckdose habe ich heute auch wieder befestigt :-) Sag mal wie ist da mit dem Taggen ich blick da nicht durch, ich versteh leider kein Wort englisch (steht noch zur behebung an)

Unknown hat gesagt…

oh, der Elektiker war da wohl auch nötig!

bentonflocke hat gesagt…

jau, Flohbock, der war nötig.... obwohl es ja einen Mann im Hause dafür gebe.... aber da warte ich wohl noch 2 Jahre und deswegen hab ich nun kurzer Hand den Elektriker geholt

Anonym hat gesagt…

na das kann ich gut verstechen hätte ich auch gemacht