Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009
Today was an ugly and grey, kind of depressing day, wet and cold not more then 2 degrees above freezing.
My spring cleaning wear on, with the childrens bathroom and another floor.
At lunchtime the electrician has come to repair the childrens sockets and a light switch (dimmer). So this is my picture of today.
I have been tagged by Flohbock and Fabella, you should all visit their beautiful blogs.I`m supposed to list six "interesting" things about myself, and then link back to the blogs that tagged me Flohbock´s Fotokiste and Fabella´s Scrapblog
1. I´m a mom of three
2. Playing the guitar and listening to someone who is playing the guitar is wonderful
3. I love to drive around in my car with the music turned up high or to ride a bike
4. Cafe latte is my favourite coffee
5. I´m dreaming of a parachute jump
6. My favourite song at the moment is from Glashaus the song "Haltet die Welt an" and from Nickelback "How you remind me"
you should all follow the links and give them a few minutes.
This is the one tagged by me: