Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2009

365/286 + 365/287 + 365/288

Thursday 15.10.2009 Day 288

My little helper (processed)

The morning started wet, grey and cold with about 2° C degrees. During the day we had 5° C degrees and from time to time it was sleeting.

It was a busy day. I cleaned up the rooms, did the laundry and packed our luggage. I had also an appointment with my handsome physiotherapist and together with my younger son one with the doctor.

After he had done his homework my younger son helped me ironing and vacuuming.





Wednesday 14.10.2009 Day 287

View after work


Nothing special happened today. But it was very very cold. We had only 1° C degrees and I had to scrape the car's windows.

I worked until 6.20 pm and the boys were at their grandparents.





Tuesday 13.10.2009 Day 286

Weather after school on Monday (processed)

Because I´ll have a day off on Friday, I had to work today.

It was a cold and rainy day, today. The weather was changeable in every minute. Sunny, cloudy but mostly it was raining.

After work I picked up my elder son at school (where I saw yesterday these impressive dark clouds), picked up my younger son at his grandmother and then we went to the swimming bath for their swimming training.


Bye girls, I´ll see you on Saturday again. Tomorrow we´ll make a trip to Munich because of my brother-in-law´s wedding.

17 Kommentare:

kirstiegai hat gesagt…

beautiful photos, can't wait for my kids to get older to help more

Mari hat gesagt…

Sounds like you've been busy. The sunset and sky pictures are pretty.

sara hat gesagt…

you are teaching those boys right!!! My boys both know how to iron!!

have a wonderful time at the wedding!!!

Fabella hat gesagt…

Ich wünsch Dir nochmal ein schönes Wochenende, vielleicht gibts ja wenigstens schöne Fotos ;)

Tolle Fotos hast Du schon mitgebracht. Besonders das letzte find ich klasse, tolle Farben. Aber auch das vom Söhnchen beim Bügeln ist genial!

girlie hat gesagt…

you have a wonderful and safe trip!! hope to see pictures of your trip when you get back. take care!!

Maike hat gesagt…

Schöne Aufnahmen, besonders dein kleines Helferlein gefällt mir ;-)
Und kalt habt ihr es schon ... *brrr* ...
Ihr packt die Koffer?? Da bin ich ja mal gespannt!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Have a safe and enjoyable trip to Munich! Wonderful selection of photos, love your processing!

Katinka hat gesagt…

Guten Morgen,
mmmhh komisch - ich kann in den meisten Deiner letzten Posts gar nicht kommentieren - oder ist das gewollt?

Auf jeden Fall hast Du wieder tolle Bilder gemacht - After Work - gefällt mir zB sehr gut!

Einen schönen Kurzurlaub wünsche ich Dir, liebe Grüße und bis bald
Katinka

magelan hat gesagt…

Da hattest du aber nette Hilfe! Geniess den Ausflug nach München!

Julia hat gesagt…

wieder super schöne Fotos von dir.

Und du hast auch so ne liebe Bügelhilfe. Meiner machts ja auch total gerne. Hoffentlich machen sie es im Erwachsenenalter ebenso gerne.

Eine schöne Zeit in München wünsche ich dir bzw. hoffe ich gehabt zu haben.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Ja solch ein Helferlein hätte ich auch gern.... ;o) schönes Wochenende!

Anne C hat gesagt…

Wonderful pictures!!

takinu hat gesagt…

I´m envious of your little helper. My daughter often has no desire to help.
The photos are great. The colours of the heaven and the darkgrey clouds unlike the colourful foliage of the trees.

gabs hat gesagt…

och bügeln gibts bei mir nicht LOL - aber stell dir vor, die tage hat mein grosser doch tatsächlich den staubsauger geschwungen. gott, war das süss!

Erika hat gesagt…

Great photos, all of them, but I especially like the last one with the cool sky and the red-yellow leaves.

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Das ist ja total süß, dass dein Sohnemann dir beim Bügeln hilft. Ein schönes Foto!

Und die anderen beiden Fotos finde ich auch total schön - klasse!

Ich wünsche dir noch einen schönen Rest-Sonntag und grüße dich lieb,

Kerstin

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your photography talent is expanding and your photos are all "WOW" beautiful art xx